Legal services

Inheritances: in Ridalaw we analyze an plan legally and fiscally your inheritance anticipating to the problems and offering you the solutions. If you own a property and/or other assets in Spain, it is important to consider who will inherit them and, in the best interest of the succession, take the most favorable actions now. A Will and proper succession planning will help to avoid problems, when these no longer have a solution for lack of foresight. Our attorneys and tax advisors experts in the field will advise and assist you in this type of process.

Last Will: should I prepare a will in Spanish? No doubt, the answer is yes. Making a will in Spanish is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended. In Spain, all Wills are registered in the Register of acts of Last Will. This record helps to locate wills and carry out the wishes of the person in question after they have passed away. The fact that a Will is registered in Spain facilitates the procedure. At RIDALAW we understand the processes involved and can help you make your will.

Residence for EU citizens: if someone wants to live and work in Spain for more than three months they need a residence card. The application process to acquire this visa can be difficult and complicated. RIDALAW manages and coordinates the entire process on your behalf to obtain your residence visa, or any visa you need, by doing all the necessary paperwork. Contact us to analyze your situation and advise you.

Residence for non-EU citizens: the so-called ‘Golden Visa’ which offers Spanish residence for investing in Spanish Real Estate and other additional investment options. What this service offers: speed– advice and assistance to ensure that the visa is acquired as quickly as possible. Family inclusion-assurance that family members will be included in the application. (Spouse and children up to 18). Permanent residence – after 5 years of residence. Duration– real estate investments can be sold after a period of 5 years. SCHENGEN zone travel-unlimited travel through the EU Schengen visa zone. Application period– there is a maximum of 20 days for applications to be processed by the authorities. Positive acceptance-usually only having a criminal record will prevent approval. EU residence– with Spanish citizenship comes EU citizenship.

FOREIGNER IDENTITY NUMBER: RIDALAW provides this service to you avoiding the tedious bureaucratic process on your behalf. Our lawyers will take care of your interests and get your N. I. E.. We have the possibility to get urgent NIE in 72 hours.

Foreigner Identity Number

Residence for UE citizens

Residence for non-ue citizens

Inheritances and Last Will


Urban planning advice

Due Diligence and Real Estate Investments management.

Contact Information +34 91 737 36 36