Most non European Union Citizens need a Visa to enter Spain. If they only wish to be here for less than three months, they only need a tourist visa, the “Schengen visa”. You can use this visa for all of the countries in the Schengen area. Such citizens can obtain this visa in their own country by going to the Spanish Embassy or in the embassy of the Schengen country in which you are going to travel.

With a Schengen Visa you are not able to work in Spain, and you have to leave the country in 90 days.

Currently there are citizens of around 35 countries that can enter Spain without a Schengen visa.  However, if they want to stay here longer and work a residence visa is required.

Therefore, if anyone wants to live and work in Spain for more than three months they need a Residence Visa. The application process in order to acquire this visa can be difficult and complicated. RIDALAW layers will fight on your behalf in order to get your Residence Visa, or whatever visa you need, doing all the necessary paperwork. Contact us and on contracting our service we will give you all the information in a step by step format.

If you want contact us fill the next form.