Everything you need to know about the so-called Spanish ‘Golden Visa’ Law offering qualified Spanish Residency in return for investing in Spanish Real Estate, and how to acquire Spanish Residency as a non-EU national by investing in property.
Spain has introduced a new law that offers residency permits to non-EU nationals in return for an investment of €500,000 or more in Spanish property.
The objective of the law is to attract entrepreneurs to Spain, and stimulate foreign investment in Spanish real estate, public debt, and employment creation.
This law enables non-EU nationals to get qualified residency permits in return for investing in Spanish Real Estate (and other assets), leading to long-term residency in Spain if certain conditions are fulfilled. The key points of the draft law are summarised in this section.
What this service offers:
– Advice and assistance to ensure the permit is acquired as quickly as possible.
– Assurance that family members will be included in the application. (spouse and children up to 18).
– After 5 years permanent residency can be applied for.
– Property investments can be sold after a 5 year period has elapsed.
– Unlimited travel throughout EU Schengen visa zone.
– There is a maximum period of 20 days for applications to be processed by authorities.
– Usually only a criminal record will prevent approval.
– With Spanish citizenship comes EU citizenship.
If you want contact us fill the next form